The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Be very careful friends. There are many scammers that are trying o get us to buy their products. I have seen so many of them. They are very clever and it is sometimes tempting to fall for their scams. I fell for one a few years ago but I didn't actually spend any money. Thank goodness!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thank's Richard,Great ad ,It's true sometimes we are easy to go on ads that are a remedy or cure for Diabetes .But I'm always suspicious when it's an ad .But like that one is really well made .Bye Ricky

·
Registered
663 Posts
Suspicuios websites.

It seems that there is ways to sell a product buy stelthy means and I for one who hate this idea of spyware and it's now well known other than viruses that will mess with your computer. So now along side the Virus programe there is a antispyware programe that do a simular thing.
So as long that there is someone who wishes to sell ice to eskymos or thing that you do not want then this will continue.
Sorry Richard, These things that the unwary or the not so smart will fall into in their trap as many of us in this forum who pay too much for their care for Diabetes so having scams is indeed a great topic but please keep the links off this forum!!! If you want to advertize then see Bob our administrator
Keep the conversation but no links please.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.