The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay everybody

I think things are better my bg are down and I'm feeling better. The carb's aren't that big a deal I been eating about 2 carb serving a meal and bg is around 215 which is good for but I know I've got a long way to go but it beats the h!!!!!!!! Out of 450 bg.
Later everybody
Pat C

Sent from my iPad using Diabetes

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
You're sailing in the right direction - congrats!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hay everybody

I think things are better my bg are down and I'm feeling better. The carb's aren't that big a deal I been eating about 2 carb serving a meal and bg is around 215 which is good for but I know I've got a long way to go but it beats the h!!!!!!!! Out of 450 bg.
Later everybody
Pat C

Thats great Pat keep it up, Ive been LCHF for about 5 weeks now & I honestly dont miss the carbs at all & am never hungry

Keep us posted :D

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Wonderful news! You are going in the right direction. I still have times (like today) when my bg's are high around 200's for no good reason, but I deal with a lot of stress in my life, so I'm sure that could be why. Still following the plan though. Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hay everybody

Later everybody
Pat C

Glad to know, pat. :D take it one day at a time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts