The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Sounds like a winner to me, something that I will try!

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
This sounds Yummy:D I am headed to Kroger to see if they carry Dreamfields here.
Did you find the Dreamfields pasta at Kroger? If you are having trouble finding it, visit their website and I believe they have a zip code locater and you can find out who carries it where you live. I do know that Netrition sells it and it is a couple dollars cheaper than most grocery stores. I live near Columbus, Ohio and I do know that most Walmart Super Centers do no carry it. Happy cooking!:)

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
I just found Dreamfields in the wal-mart I shop at in Atlanta. They had spaghetti, linguine and penne.
That is great news! I wish my local Walmart would carry it. I did find it at Giant Eagle Supermarket. It was on sale there and I bought several boxes of it. I don't use it that much and my Mom doesn't care for it and she has no reason for needing to watch her carbs. Honestly, she doesn't know anything about carbs! When I talk to her about watching my carbs, I am not sure she understands!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.