The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Did you find the Dreamfields pasta at Kroger? If you are having trouble finding it, visit their website and I believe they have a zip code locater and you can find out who carries it where you live. I do know that Netrition sells it and it is a couple dollars cheaper than most grocery stores. I live near Columbus, Ohio and I do know that most Walmart Super Centers do no carry it. Happy cooking!:)
Hey Breeze! Yes I found it at Kroger. I am making this dish tomorrow night, can't wait!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Did you find the Dreamfields pasta at Kroger? If you are having trouble finding it, visit their website and I believe they have a zip code locater and you can find out who carries it where you live. I do know that Netrition sells it and it is a couple dollars cheaper than most grocery stores. I live near Columbus, Ohio and I do know that most Walmart Super Centers do no carry it. Happy cooking!:)
I just found Dreamfields in the wal-mart I shop at in Atlanta. They had spaghetti, linguine and penne.

·
Registered
148 Posts
So is it workin' for you, Jason? Any little spikes at all?
Well I said I was going to make it last night but didn't. I forgot the onions. I am making it tomorrow night for sure and will let you know how yummy it was, LOL. I am thinking about browning some xtra lean ground beef to the sauce before I layer it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
That is great news! I wish my local Walmart would carry it. I did find it at Giant Eagle Supermarket. It was on sale there and I bought several boxes of it. I don't use it that much and my Mom doesn't care for it and she has no reason for needing to watch her carbs. Honestly, she doesn't know anything about carbs! When I talk to her about watching my carbs, I am not sure she understands!!
I am surprised I found it at Wal-Mart here. For such a big of a metropolitan area as Atlanta, the store I shop at doesn't carry as many of the same brands as the one back home in Alabama. But, it was cheaper than Kroger even though they didn't have angel hair which I prefer over spahgetti. If they made thin spaghetti it would be perfect, LOL.

Your mother sounds like alot of people I know. Hopefully, they will never really have to watch the carbs! My non-diabetic sister has been low-carbing since way before I was diagnosed. She was happy to go with me to my initial diabetes classes. (Prob to get more low-carb tips and tricks, LOL.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.