The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you buy Erythritol? I was on Netrition.com and hoped to order some of this product. There was a notice that they don't carry this product anymore. :(

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
I get mine at Amazon.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Where do you buy Erythritol? I was on Netrition.com and hoped to order some of this product. There was a notice that they don't carry this product anymore. :(
That's weird - this is the kind I buy from Netrition, and it SEEMS like it's still available. Sensato Erythritol

But at Amazon it may well come in under their free shipping program, so you could buy from there & pay no shipping at all.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
I have always bought the Now brand on Netrition

I just bought some a few months ago. You could also try Amazon or www.carbsmart.com

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe I don't know how to type, because all I did was to type in the word Erythritol into Google, Firefox. Then I looked for the one that was Netrition because I remember some folks here order from there. This is what came up in my "search"
Erythritol

Maybe I need new spectacles ? :)

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
That what it says all right - at least about whatever brand that is, and I can't tell what brand it is. Maybe I need specs! :p

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
I buy NOW foods Erythritol from amazon. I have a prime membership so the free shipping convinces me to buy pretty much everyone online from them. :D

·
Registered
4,368 Posts

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
I saw it for sale at Sprouts the other day.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Baking with Erythitol is great. It rarely spikes me and does improve the texture of foods. I often mix erythitol with stevia or a little splenda to get the best results.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts