Diabetes Forum banner
  • Welcome! Are you ready to join the discussions? Click here!

Exciting news for me from endo

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Jen 
Congrats... I just got the same news..... Dont give up all carbs... just learn what will work for you

Foxl- LOL!! Thanks for the heads up... So far so good.

And Doc - congrats! I can only assume that you were as excited as I was. I have re-introduced some fruit unto my diet and that's where I get my carbs from now... Seems I can handle a bit more if I eat fruit and some fiber at the same time.
Well I have been eating fruit all along... Mostly Mango and Pineapple. Strange thing is they do not Spike me more than 20-30 points and since I am usually 80-90 I can handle 120 for a little bit. Now Bananas and apples... forget it.. 60-80... I think I jumped 30 just typing the words. My recommendation is test test test Do not be scared to try new things... What is right for you might not work for me and the other way around. Do not get me wrong... I wont do the white stuff... but a reasonable sweet potato is not that bad for me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.