The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Good Man! Yes, I really think that you should try to get your book published. As I said, it is an important story for People to know...and interesting.

I do agree that you have to expand on it. Also Richard, had you considered changing the Title to something more......compelling??? Good Luck with your new project. :)

· Registered
1,078 Posts
HA! Richard. You may be right....but I doubt it. :D j/k As you know most of the world knows little to nothing about Diabetes. They think that by not eating sweets and/or taking daily shots of Insulin will keep us alive forever. As you know, there is way more to it than that.

Since you so boldly asked...:D...the first title I thought of was:

Death In My Eyes: Enduring 62 Years Of Diabetes

I can only go by what I was told(by "knowing" Adults) when I was 8. That I would be blind by age 19. Also all the other devastating things that would occur to me...including an early death. All which stayed in my mind's eye. I imagine that some of your experiences and feelings were similar especially since you were dxd. about 15 years before me.

Scary or gruesome titles seem to intrigue People more, for some reason. Then again, maybe it's just the People I hang out with. :rolleyes: :D

In the end, it is your story.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.