The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all;
Does anyone have experience (good or bad) with the supplement Vanadyl Sulfite?
I read on the internet that it mimics the insulin.
I bought a vial at the vitamin shop today. So I'm going to try it for myself.
Just wanted to see if anyone can speak to it's efficacy?
Thanks
Fran

·
Registered
105 Posts
I haven't tried it........yet. But please do let us know how it works for you. I taking berberine now. It does seem to help lower glucose but its making me ravenous so I'm on the lookout for something else.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't tried it........yet. But please do let us know how it works for you. I taking berberine now. It does seem to help lower glucose but its making me ravenous so I'm on the lookout for something else.
The vanadyl seems to lower the blood sugar a few points. I notice the difference especially with the DP. (mine is bad). I have no real proof because I'm also making an effort to further restrict carbs.

·
Registered
105 Posts
The vanadyl seems to lower the blood sugar a few points. I notice the difference especially with the DP. (mine is bad). I have no real proof because I'm also making an effort to further restrict carbs.
It seems that the berberine is working pretty good and I've overcome the hungry feeling and the tired feeling. At first I didn't like the way it made me feel but after about two weeks I got over that. Now my numbers are 90 or below between meals and the overnight fasting. I only take one or two a day. Probably have better numbers if I took three a day.:biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts