The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am about to climb the walls of my house upside down! This winter has been so long. I am tired of snow, I even hate it! I am tired of wearing a big bulky coat and boots-oh how ugly....You know when you have had enough of winter and severe cabin fever sets in when the person you live with starts to get on your last nerve. I love my Mother dearly, but she is getting on my nerves. I am used to living alone but my Mother is getting old and needs help. I have been divorced for almost 30 years and lived out on my own until 2006. I used to have a saying "I would rather be alone than to wish I wish alone". Our house is small and there are not many places to be alone. I have to wait until Mom goes to bed to study. She is hard of hearing and plays the TV and stereo really loud, I just cringe when she reaches for the remote! Sometimes I just get in my car and drive around for something to do. Say a prayer that I can maintain my sanity until spring!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
((((Breeze)))) She needs earphones! At least when she's on the tv, earphones would work. Would she use them? And an Ipod for listening to music?

I can imagine how I'd be if my everlovin' didn't use his ancient MP3 player for listening to his favorite programs & ballgames.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts