The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to tell you about some of my biggest supporters. Ever sice she was three and half (now 5 ). My daughter Madison has been keeping on dad's "sugar disease" as she first called it. She would keep asking does that have too much sugar every time I eat (from her it words to my ears). I kid with her sometimes and tell her that I am going to eat cookies or cakes and she adamently tells me I am not allowed."Only one sugar she tells me" she tells me. Now that I am taking my condition more serious and started exercising as well. With the weather cold here lately I have been hitting the steps to get my workout in. Madison and sometimes my 8 year old Hunter are right alongside me going up and down the steps. Throw in the extra hugs and cuddling whenI test my sugar and take my shots (since DAD gets a needle) makes this diabetes condition not such a bad thing to have. Of course my wife is always there putting up me and keeping a watchful loving eye. She is the best! Oh yea you might be seeing me with a new screen name dadoffsixkids soon LOL. Baby Emma Riley is due FEB 11. Another young lady to keep me on track I guess!!!!!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Awesome for you and the support of your family.. I know how important it is to have the love and support of your family to help keep you on track with this wonderful life of diabetes!!! Congrats on the new baby

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
That's Wonderful that you have so many on your Team. :D That certainly should keep you motivated most of the time. I see you have the Food Police also. Good Luck with that Little One. ;) Cute!

Aww! Congrats on your New Arrival. Emma is a pretty name. I wish you Well and much joy with your Family. You have much to be thankful for.

(I originally wanted 12 like my Grandmother. :eek: But I was Happy and satisfied having my Son and Daughter. I didn't want to push my luck).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts