The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know some thoughts of others for the ReBuilder. I have been using the little 300 for a while now and seeming some great relief.

Chuck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My dad has had one for several years to deal with his neuropathy. He had more thingling than actual pain, but it's supposed to be great for the pain too.

Just wanted to know some thoughts of others for the ReBuilder. I have been using the little 300 for a while now and seeming some great relief.

Chuck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if anyone wants more info they can go to rebuilder medicals website. orry I didn't think to mention that before.

My dad has had one for several years to deal with his neuropathy. He had more thingling than actual pain, but it's supposed to be great for the pain too.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Chuck!

Looking forward to your posts on how you're handling your diabetes. If you have questions about this frustrating condition, you'll find lots of info and support here.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Spam !

SPAM !

Am I the only one that thinks that this is a spam message with the same unit posting to itself from two new addresses? . :eek:

Location: US of A,, Location: USA, Posts: 1 ,,, how imaginative :)

Sounds to me like a $2,000.00 bad joke! . :mad: , even to me(the tinfoil hat guy that uses Bob Beck blood purifier and magnetic pulser to alleviate pain, increase circulation, reduce blood sugar, and "cure" antibiotic resistant skin infections)

But they do have great scare tactics!

"Peripheral neuropathy is a progressive disease. If your current treatment program is not working, you may face a future of life in a wheelchair and amputations.

Thousands of prescriptions last year were written for the ReBuilder.

If you don't try the ReBuilder what will your future be? "

ANSWER: If you don't try the ReBuilder you will not be out $2,000 :)

But then, people like me when in extreme pain will use almost anything to relieve the pain, I have even ingested DMSO for arthritis knee pain (and it worked)!

ColaJim

PS: interesting letter about what they use to sell:

• “1 bottle of Silver Shampoo to wash your hair. Because the Swine flu virus is airborne, it may settle on your hair and then if you touch your hair and then touch your eyes, nose or mouth, you can contract the illness.”

http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/ucm165237.htm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts