The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been without GG crackers for nearly two months because I just couldn't bring myself to buy more when I had a sneaking suspicion there were more hiding around here somewhere, if one or the other of us could only remember where we put 'em!

It took both old gray heads to figure it out . . . he had books he wanted to order & I tried to persuade him to order from Amazon so I could tack on the crispbreads. The whole thing would still qualify for their free shipping thing. And just as a throwaway line, I said "I hope we don't find a big stack of these stashed in a closet somewhere, now that we've ordered more." Before I could even click the magic button, he sprang out of his chair, stomped over to the other side of the house & came back with two cases!

The first thing I did was make a batch of smoked oyster dip . . . and that was my supper - two crispbread crackers slathered with smoked oyster dip! :D Sooo gooood!

Now I know I can live without all the other breads as long as I have GGs!

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
Q: How do you know you're a diabetic?
A: When you find yourself lusting after GG Crackers!

·
Registered
741 Posts
lol @ moon....

·
Registered
663 Posts
Now I know I can live without all the other breads as long as I have GGs!
Hello Sharon, May I ask, What are GGs?? :)

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
I brought GG Brancrisps with me on my vacation to Utah. My cousin also a diabetic asked me if he could try them. I thought he was going to choke and die. They are an acquired taste, I think. I am always losing them in my pantry and opening another package. The other day I was looking for something else and found 5 opened packs hiding behind things. I like them to make mini pizzas with.

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
I like them to make mini pizzas with.
This never occurred to me - interesting. You just pile on toppings and broil or nuke ... ?

I use them as a soft cheese vehicle - brie or cream cheese - but have to pile on the cheese pretty high. With cream cheese I add the Walden Farms jam you rightly touted.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I think I need to order some of these...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts