161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to figure out what happen to that 1 inch cut

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an extra vertebrae and the herniated disc was large so they had to do some digging around. I know it is large but, I would do it all again.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It may be big, but it appears to be closing nicely.
Shanny,
What is big and what is closing nicely???? :D:D:D:D

Just kidding. I think it does need a brave man to bare his bottom to the whole world. :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shanny,
What is big and what is closing nicely???? :D:D:D:D

Just kidding. I think it does need a brave man to bare his bottom to the whole world. :D
You are the second person to think it is my bottom. If you think that Pic is brave you should see my photo albums!!!!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
My incision from my cubital tunnel release surgery is about 8 inches long. I was expecting a 2 inch incision. It is healing very nicely, except that I have not seen any improvement yet.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My incision from my cubital tunnel release surgery is about 8 inches long. I was expecting a 2 inch incision. It is healing very nicely, except that I have not seen any improvement yet.
WOW... I am moving slow but the numbness is gone. I am stopping in to see my Doctor tomorrow just to say thank you and let him take a quick look. He has called me twice asking questions... so I figure it is just something I should do.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Forgive me for saying this, but at first I thought is was a picture of your buttocks!!! LOL :rofl:

Then I realized that was the butt crack well below the scar. :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forgive me for saying this, but at first I thought is was a picture of your buttocks!!! LOL :rofl:

Then I realized that was the butt crack well below the scar. :D
Yeah a bunch of people have said that to me... I think my butt crack is not as long

1 - 10 of 10 Posts