The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it's RAINING! Two straight days of rain to get us across the Great Plains. I take back all the ornery things I've said about Mother Nature this year. :D

Next stop: Parker CO.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Rain and travel

And it's RAINING! Two straight days of rain to get us across the Great Plains. I take back all the ornery things I've said about Mother Nature this year. :D

Next stop: Parker CO.
Go West young lady-go West. I mean about 7,000 miles west and join us here in the Philippines for the rainy season and typhoons:tea::peace:.

Gene

Reactions: Shanny

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We got in early & had time to wind down a little from all the miles. Then had a really good meal with the kids, followed by a long leisurely gabfest . . . it's only the second time we've seen our daughter-in-law ever, and had never seen them since they were married 15 months ago, nor seen their lovely home. Parker is a very pretty place & has apparently grown a lot since you were hanging around there, Adjitater.

It was a terrific evening & marriage obviously agrees with both of them! Tomorrow her parents whom we've never met, are coming for dinner too, so we'll be getting better acquainted all the way around. It's such a blessing to see your kids so happy & contented - our son was 43yo when they met; he'd never been married at all & she'd been divorced & a single mom for 15 years. They seem to be a very good match & her teenage daughter is delightful too. So we're falling into bed very happy tonight, for having made this trip. :grouphug: Happy hugs all around! ;)

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
What an awesome report, Shanny. I'm gonna right now fall into bed from happy just reading it ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts