Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Thought this might be of help to some people on here. I found a website that is offering free One Touch meter cables. I think the meter cable is good for most One Touch meters. I am using the cable on the One Touch ultra mini meter. I simply called the number and asked for the free cable. Delivery was free and fast. I downloaded the software for free from the One touch website and I am pretty happy with the set-up and tracking software. I have no idea how long this offer is good for.

https://www.onetouchzoom.com/cables

Have a great day people:) -- Bman

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Thought this might be of help to some people on here. I found a website that is offering free One Touch meter cables. I think the meter cable is good for most One Touch meters. I am using the cable on the One Touch ultra mini meter. I simply called the number and asked for the free cable. Delivery was free and fast. I downloaded the software for free from the One touch website and I am pretty happy with the set-up and tracking software. I have no idea how long this offer is good for.

Have a great day people:) -- Bman
Thanks for your post. The cable is no longer free, but I wanted it anyway and ordered this morning. I have downloaded all the software and will download the correct device drivers (I have 2 different onetouch devices) when the cable arrives. Again, thanks for your helpful advice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.