Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Free Food Chart*

Please note we have had to remove the free food chart for the time being. We will try our best to replace it as soon as possible.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a great post. Thanks for the info. :)
Your Welcome Otep. Geez, it's 3:30 a.m. here and
between your recipe and these free foods, I'm
starting to get hungry. :D Ugh!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Before I was not able to control myself and I used to forget that I am on diet. But it effects on my dieting then one of friend told me about mark Patrick’s programs . Programs is really awesome and its gives a way to live healthier life. Their weight loss programs are designed to help eliminate the behaviors that are making us overweight. Really it worked for me and I have reduced my weight. I think you also have to try it and I hope you will also find some great results in yourself..

·
Registered
663 Posts
Thankyou Terrie, You are a marvel for putting in this info.

Now I am hungry. :eek::)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Introduction to the Forum.

Hi everyone: I'm in the process of being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, and also am new to this Forum. So much of my life I have used certain foods as a basis for my meals. One of those foods is bread, and the past 20years brown bread (Whole Wheat). Now I find that I need to stop eating bread as much as I have been eating it. I know that I must eat a lot less of it, but how do I turn my eating around that much? Would appreciate any help or suggestions you can make for me. I realize I must commit to the need to curtale my carbohighdrates for the betterment of my health, not to mention control my sugar count. How do I think differently so I am not grabbing for the carbs? Babbs

·
Registered
253 Posts
Under beverages, brandy and rum would both be 0.00. Of course there are possible nasty side effects not related to blood sugars. And you do want to be careful that you don't add one of those wimpy city folk high carb mixers... (And as I just mentioned in another thread, 'no ice! the cubes take up room in the glass' :eek: )

Don't mind me. I don't do much of them, but have poured a couple of doubles since logging in here :)

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
(And as I just mentioned in another thread, 'no ice! the cubes take up room in the glass' :eek: )

Don't mind me. I don't do much of them, but have poured a couple of doubles since logging in here :)
Now you've done it . . . I'm off to the cupboard for a glass of dry sherry . . .
:D

·
Registered
253 Posts
This is just a bit off topic. One thing that baffles me is that people on the Discovery Channel will actually risk their lives checking out underground caves. Sometimes they are under water too.

And they find bugs or some form of life that doesn't need sunlight, but you really wouldn't want to see in your kitchen... :eek:

I'm off to the cupboard for a glass of dry sherry
But this cupboard sounds like such an interesting place to check out. If you post the GPS coordinates on the Discovery Channel forum, I bet they'd forget about the caves. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.