Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Received mine awhile ago. Not a very "manly" color but it works well.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I thought an almond or black instead of the lavendar with the purple in the middle would have been better.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can't seem to find the "join now and receive a free gift" offer. I know my vision is not the best, but maybe it has been taken off the site? Thanks for any help with a free Lantus SoloStar pen carrying case!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Colors have gender now?! :D (j/k, Tim) :D :D
LOL. I got one quite awhile ago and I also got one for my husband because he was on Lantus too. He wouldn't use it because it was a "girl color".

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
I can't seem to find the "join now and receive a free gift" offer. I know my vision is not the best, but maybe it has been taken off the site?
The post and link you're referencing are a year old, so the offer has likely expired.

But welcome to the forum. We invite you to go to the Introduce Yourself section at the link below and, well, introduce yourself so we can get to know you :)

Introduce Yourself - The Diabetes Forum - Building a New Community to Serve Diabetics Online

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.