The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I felt like sharing these two troublemakers with you. Ginger ninja is Boris and the white one is Miffy.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
Okay, not that I'm showing preferences or anything, but I'm slipping in and stealing the white one!

Reactions: 1970clea

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, she has mood swings. Boris is the one who loves people.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Are ginger cats just more loving by nature? My daughter has a large, orange-and-white furbabyboy who is a total love bucket.

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Are ginger cats just more loving by nature? My daughter has a large, orange-and-white furbabyboy who is a total love bucket.
I have one of those too. He was living outside in the neighborhood, and I thought he was feral. It has taken him months to relax completely, but he loves to be hugged and held. And he is orange and white and HUGE. On the other hand I don't have any who do not appreciate some affection ... :rolleyes:

Your cats are lovely!

My all-white is a complete naughty boy, though. He gets into more mischief. He is like the anti-ceiling cat.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They bring a lot into our lives, that's for sure. In Miffy's case she particularly likes to bring small reptiles and rodents. Always alive. Keeps us on our toes!

·
Registered
782 Posts
They bring a lot into our lives, that's for sure. In Miffy's case she particularly likes to bring small reptiles and rodents. Always alive. Keeps us on our toes!
That's one of the reasons all our cats are now indoor cats. (That, plus they kept getting lost or hit by cars outdoors. :() My least favorite offering was the mutilated snake left at the back door. *shivers*

·
Registered
335 Posts
Fur babies are fab. I also have 4 indoor kitties, Burmese and bengals who are all a big part of our family and simply make our family complete :)

Reactions: foxl and 1970clea

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
We have a rescue who is maybe Bengal hybrid (backyard breeders LOVE those for a quick sale :pPP), or maybe Manx. Whatever he is he is definitely a Dickens!

Also have a Burmese outcross who is pushing 18 and quite the indulged gentleman!

·
Registered
78 Posts
These two black labs are my furbabies, Nala and Simba.

This is one of my favourite pictures from when Simba was a puppy, and we went to visit his litter at the breeder's.

Reactions: WV Mom

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very cute :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts