The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have not been on here in a very long while, back to search out answers to my gastroparesis........its SO bad that its not something I think I can deal with anymore! Little scared here........ Does anyone have any facts or sites where I can get real answers, not really looking for drugs .... trying for natural answers for now! HELP:eek:

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I haven't found any great sites or wisdom.

My own goes about three days with little digestion and consequent high glucose followed by another few days of very rapid digestion.

Lately, my gastroenterologist prescribed a drug that seems helpful and is making it easier to maintain more normal glucose.

I haven't found any natural solutions as yet.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Have you read Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution: The Complete Guide to Achieving Normal Blood Sugars? There was a chapter on gastroparesis in there, if I recall. You may be able to read it for free on his website.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
There are buttons off on the right side of the article that should take you to the comments . . . I tried to grab the links, but that didn't work. :(

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank You all SO very much...... ended up joining a group on Facebook, will check out Dr Bernsteins book NOW!! (((Hugs))) to you ALL, I knew I could count on you!! Will be checking in more often, Love it here!

Reactions: Shanny and Mar2a
1 - 7 of 7 Posts