The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you so much for allowing me to become part of your community, I don't have alot to offer but my loyality and friendship, which might not be alot in today's standards. However, I am more than willing to learn and share, which I feel is the basis of a good friendship.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello and welcome to Diabetes Forum! Please tell us about yourself so we can get to know you. Ask us any questions you want.

Richard

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Welcome aboard & thank you for joining us! I hope we'll see you often - this is a nice friendly forum.

take care & hurry back,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well you are very lucky,their are not very many diabetics who are so happy with their results.MY SELF I HAVE BEEN ON INSULIN FOR 40 YEARS.have had some very big operations and came through with flying colours.THAT IS ALL I HAVE GOT TO SAY.aLSO GOOD LUCK TO YOU .BY THE WAY I AM NEARLY 86 YEARS OF AGE,AND THANKS TO THIS WONDERFULL HORMONE.RIET.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Age 86

WOW!! Age 86 and T1 for 40 years with good health. That is quite a record! I am glad they recognize that T1 can be diagnosed for people at a more advanced age, in Australia. Many times doctors will automatically diagnose T2 for an older diabetic. that is good that you were correctly diagnosed as T1 in your 40's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts