The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I recently was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. The symptoms of increased hunger, thirst and fatigue ... I just thought was pregnancy! My doctor says that because I was diagnosed in the first half of my pregnancy, it's more likely that I had unrecognized diabetes before I conceived. I do have a family history, so that makes sense.

This is all new to me and I am just learning. Looking to join lots of forums to gain knowledge and not feel so all alone!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hello everyone!

I recently was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. The symptoms of increased hunger, thirst and fatigue ... I just thought was pregnancy! My doctor says that because I was diagnosed in the first half of my pregnancy, it's more likely that I had unrecognized diabetes before I conceived. I do have a family history, so that makes sense.

This is all new to me and I am just learning. Looking to join lots of forums to gain knowledge and not feel so all alone!
Hello and welcome to Diabetes Forum! It is good that you got checked out when you were having symptoms. You might want to check out our section on gestational diabetes. I hope you have time to visit the forum often!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Hello and welcome, cbp. Ask all the questions you want - we'll help you all we can.

Take care and visit us often!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts