The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have so much medical stuff going on this week, I hope I can get through all of it. Fasting bloodwork tomorrow, colonoscopy prep and clear liquid diet on Wednesday. Colonoscopy on Thursday. Regular doctor and eye doctor on Friday. :help::fear:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have so much medical stuff going on this week, I hope I can get through all of it. Fasting bloodwork tomorrow, colonoscopy prep and clear liquid diet on Wednesday. Colonoscopy on Thursday. Regular doctor and eye doctor on Friday. :help::fear:
Breeze I am worn out just hearing about your appointments! You will get through, just think of the weekend when you can rest up from this week. :D

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Wow...you certainly do have a full week ahead of you. Best of luck to you and let us know how you are doing!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Okay Breeze - ready, set, GO! :D
I expect you were off & running this morning when I was still just stumbling outta bed. Sending love & prayers all week long - just one thing at a time & you'll be done with it soon.

love ya, sweet lady!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Worst Is Over!

I survived my colon prep and colonoscopy. I don't respond to twilight sedation any more. The doctor gave me the max dose and I was awake for the entire procedure. I watched the entire procedure on the monitor. The colonoscopy was a little uncomfortable but I survived. I had 4 polyps removed, thought to be benign. I will have to wait for the biopsy results. I will not be signing up for another colonoscopy anytime soon. Researchers need to put their heads together and come up with a more pleasant way of cleansing the colon before this procedure.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am so glad you came through it ok :D

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
You are so right - there's gotta be a better way! And the anesthesiologists need to put their heads together too - their "twilight" concoction does not work for you. Just so glad it's over - you've had a long week! ((((Breeze))))

·
Registered
583 Posts
I survived my colon prep and colonoscopy. I don't respond to twilight sedation any more. The doctor gave me the max dose and I was awake for the entire procedure. I watched the entire procedure on the monitor. The colonoscopy was a little uncomfortable but I survived. I had 4 polyps removed, thought to be benign. I will have to wait for the biopsy results. I will not be signing up for another colonoscopy anytime soon. Researchers need to put their heads together and come up with a more pleasant way of cleansing the colon before this procedure.
I need to schedule one of those, but just haven't gotten around to it. Glad you've got yours "behind you" now. :) I hope the rest of the week goes smoothly for you!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Polyps Biopsy Report

I got a letter today from my gastroenterologist and the polyps that were removed during my colonoscopy on 6/3/10 were benign. That is good news and a relief off my mind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts