The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just so you all are aware, this is my last post for a few days.

Most of you know my Mom was diagnosed with an inoperable/untreatable cancer - well, last night around 3:00am, with family at her side, she passed on.

She fought honorably through pain a long time, but seemed at peace when her time came.

I'm grateful for the faith and belief I have that I'll see her yet again, just not in this life.

We have plans/arrangements to make now on her behalf, so I'll be away from the forum a few days. I'm sure many of you will leave well-wishes and condolences - I'll respond to those when I can.

Thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers on my family's behalf - this forum is almost like another family, and I'm proud to count you as my friends. :)

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Aw, so sorry Beefy. Just know we are / will be / have been thinking of you and your family, in the mean time.

It is always so painful.

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Beefy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Sorry Brother, this is never easy. Be strong for your family.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Beefy ~

Whatever our age it never is easy to lose a loved one. My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with you Beefy. I know how hard she fought. I have elderly parents in the same situation and whenever the phone rings, I think the worst.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Sorry to hear Beefy. You will see her again one day, stay strong.

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
So very sorry about your loss, Beefy. You spoke of the wonderful relationship you had with your mom, which I know will bring comfort as you move through your grief and the days ahead. Sad times.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Utmost sympathy to you, Beefy. It is a hard time to be sure. Be strong but remember to let some of the grief out too. X

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
My deepest condolences, Beefy. Please take care of you as well, during this trying time!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hugs to you Beefy! Will be thinking of you.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hugs to you Beefy. I watched my mom and grandpa lose their fight to cancer...it is never easy and you will see her one day.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Just so you all are aware, this is my last post for a few days.

Most of you know my Mom was diagnosed with an inoperable/untreatable cancer - well, last night around 3:00am, with family at her side, she passed on.

She fought honorably through pain a long time, but seemed at peace when her time came.

I'm grateful for the faith and belief I have that I'll see her yet again, just not in this life.

We have plans/arrangements to make now on her behalf, so I'll be away from the forum a few days. I'm sure many of you will leave well-wishes and condolences - I'll respond to those when I can.

Thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers on my family's behalf - this forum is almost like another family, and I'm proud to count you as my friends. :)

Sorry Beefy, I can imagine how painful this time is for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care of yourself.

Tony

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
I remember when you first informed us of your mother's condition a while back. I am so sorry to hear of her passing! Our thoughts are definitely with you. Take care, my friend!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts