The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My goodness, we are all so lucky! All of us were the one millionth visitor and we all get a free Apple ipad! :p Did you get yours yet? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
211 Posts
My goodness, we are all so lucky! All of us were the one millionth visitor and we all get a free Apple ipad! :p Did you get yours yet? :rolleyes:
My friend bought one and he's real happy with it. I wish I could have one..

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
I fully expect some of our kids to have one soon, but unless one of them gives one to us, we won't be joining the "in" crowd. :(

·
Registered
253 Posts
Not me. I'd do something with one if I did get it for free, but they want big bucks for it. I don't really like them or the attitude behind them.

A girl at work has one that's 2 years old. she only gets 20 minutes of play time for a battery charge. The batteries are supposed to be difficult or impossible to replace. She's just going to get a new one.

I do have a Sansa that takes a AA battery and that works a lot better for me. Don't listen to it a lot anyway.

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Yep, I'm replying to this on mine :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have the ipad mini (itouch) and it has become an integrall part of my recovery. Every day I walk/jog 10km (6.2 miles) thru Mennonite country listening to anything I want (massive storage) music, podcasts, vocal books. You can count your carbs, document BG, communicate with you 'all.
It it's in your budget, I will recommend it.

ps - awesome numbers ThoseBackPages

1 - 6 of 6 Posts