The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bob, the June 2010 Diabetes Forum Newsletter is fantastic! It is very well designed and the content is great!!! I have seen newsletters from several diabetes sites, but this is the best. :)

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Bob, the June 2010 Diabetes Forum Newsletter is fantastic! It is very well designed and the content is great!!! I have seen newsletters from several diabetes sites, but this is the best. :)
Thanks Richard - you are too kind :)
There are still improvements that can be made but it is a good start.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
I don't have anything to compare it to, Bob, but it's a great idea and IMO very well done. Good layout & content. Looking forward to next month already! :D

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I don't have anything to compare it to, Bob, but it's a great idea and IMO very well done. Good layout & content. Looking forward to next month already! :D
I have not been able to find the newsletter. Where is it at?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I dont see it either....are you referring to the home page of the forum or am I completely having a "moment" and missing it? :)

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Mine was in my email account that I registered with here.
Did you just get it recently? I will have to go back through my emails and see if I missed something. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I did get the newsletter in my email. I skipped over it! Very well done!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I found mine as well and it is very well done! Mine was in my "junk folder" though, so I don't know if my security settings are too high if it was sent in a mass email. I immediately marked it as "not junk" so it should be sent straight to my inbox next month. :D

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Thanks for all the feedback all.
For anyone that hasn't seen it yet you can view it here. If you didn't get it the most likely reason is the same as Jason found - as its a mass email to all the registered community here it may initially end up in your junk / spam folder. If that's the case you need to find it and mark it as not being junk please.

Regards
Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts