The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I'm a 23 year old student currently living in Denmark diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes about 3 years ago. My sugars haven't been really managed since then, and the side effects of constant fatigue are kicking in. I figured, it's time to become proactive about my condition, hence, I'm here looking for advice from better diabetics than myself, hoping to find some good tips:). Looking forward to it!
x

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi Goldie ,Welcome to the forum .It's the place to get answers .Just look around from old posts or new you will find a lot of interesting subject .And if you don't find what you're looking for just ask .Somebody will have an answer Bye Richard

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hello Goldie, Congratulations on getting better control to this hideous disease as it can be confusing and misleading and we are here to help. :)
Welcome to DF. :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the site. Look through the old threads.. and ask any questions you have there are very good, helpful people on this forum. Good Luck to you

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello!

Hell Goldie, welcome to our community! I am pleased to hear that you want to have better health and improve your diabetes control. I have had Tupe 1 for 63 years and I am very healthy. So you can see that with tight control we can live long, healthy lives. Ask all the questions you want. We are here to help.

Richard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts