The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my fellow sojourners. . . I apologize for being gone so long from the forum, but I was caught up in the book I've been writing for several years now. I've spent the past four-month editing, proofreading and making tons of grammar, punctuation and spelling corrections. That doesn't include numerous re-writes to get each chapter to segway and flow neatly into each other while I kept each chapter focused on the book's theme.

That is what's kept me away from the forum, and I have missed the precious time in sharing with so many of you. I\Don't feel slighted, I ignored many family and friends while I gave my waking moments to the book. I sent messages to everyone on line and on Facebook, and told them to cut back the posts and e-mails to allow me to focus my full energy on the book.

The book was actually written over the past three years, and laid in the memory of my laptop, P C and memory stick, it just needed to be placed in an order that made sense, and thoroughly edited. That is the part of writing I loathe, so I put it off as long as I could, and now I'm semi-free to get back to my social networking and family/friends. ALL of whom I thoroughly missed.

As for my diabetes, it has been relatively under control. The only problem I've had, since I last wrote on the forum is an ever increasing need to gradually increase the units of Novolog per meal.

This is troubling, since I've maintained my diet and workout schedule. However, I guess, those changes, upward, is something most diabetics deal with. Diabetes is something I can never totally get away from. It reminds in so many subtle ways that it is the biggest THORN in my side..:pray2:

Thanks for being patient with my absence, and I hope to be a better forum partner in the coming months, and I am excited and happy to be back! :D

Shalom,

Pastor Paul

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hey, my fellow sojourners. . . I apologize for being gone so long from the forum, but I was caught up in the book I've been writing for several years now. I've spent the past four-month editing, proofreading and making tons of grammar, punctuation and spelling corrections. That doesn't include numerous re-writes to get each chapter to segway and flow neatly into each other while I kept each chapter focused on the book's theme.

That is what's kept me away from the forum, and I have missed the precious time in sharing with so many of you. I\Don't feel slighted, I ignored many family and friends while I gave my waking moments to the book. I sent messages to everyone on line and on Facebook, and told them to cut back the posts and e-mails to allow me to focus my full energy on the book.

The book was actually written over the past three years, and laid in the memory of my laptop, P C and memory stick, it just needed to be placed in an order that made sense, and thoroughly edited. That is the part of writing I loathe, so I put it off as long as I could, and now I'm semi-free to get back to my social networking and family/friends. ALL of whom I thoroughly missed.

As for my diabetes, it has been relatively under control. The only problem I've had, since I last wrote on the forum is an ever increasing need to gradually increase the units of Novolog per meal.

This is troubling, since I've maintained my diet and workout schedule. However, I guess, those changes, upward, is something most diabetics deal with. Diabetes is something I can never totally get away from. It reminds in so many subtle ways that it is the biggest THORN in my side..:pray2:

Thanks for being patient with my absence, and I hope to be a better forum partner in the coming months, and I am excited and happy to be back! :D

Shalom,

Pastor Paul
Welcome back Paul, glad to have you back, part time, once every so often whenever, you are always welcome here. Don't worry about your Novolog use, use what you need to keep your diabetes under control. I remember several months ago you were having to cut back on your Lantus. How is Lantus treating you? Don't be a stranger, visit as often as you can and take care!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts