The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Greetings to all the members
My name is George I am curious about diabetics because I have a history of it in my family , MOM expired due to diabetics partly and even my dad has it now but not on insulin just on tabs I suppose so just wanted to be in the forum for the updates that happen on diabetics

Pleasure being in the forum

G

·
welcome George :) You will find there's lots of knowledge and experience here that will hopefully help you understand things better. I guess having a family history does put you in the higher risk category.... but don't worry as there's lots you can do to prevent or delay diabetes too by making lifestyle changes. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks a lot for the support

Thanks a lot

welcome George :) You will find there's lots of knowledge and experience here that will hopefully help you understand things better. I guess having a family history does put you in the higher risk category.... but don't worry as there's lots you can do to prevent or delay diabetes too by making lifestyle changes. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hi

Greetings to all the members
My name is George I am curious about diabetics because I have a history of it in my family , MOM expired due to diabetics partly and even my dad has it now but not on insulin just on tabs I suppose so just wanted to be in the forum for the updates that happen on diabetics

Pleasure being in the forum
Hello and welcome to the forum. There is a lot of information on the forum, please read what interests you. I hope you find what you are looking for. Ask any questions that you want, we will try and answer them. I hope you have time to visit often and take care.

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Hello & welcome, George. I hope we can be of some help to you. Even if you haven't been diagnosed, you can always keep watch on your diet & avoid eating too much high carb food & drink. Maybe you'll be able to postpone the development of the diabetes your parents both have/had.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.