The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Boy yesterday was a bad day. I lost my cell phone and leather case in the snow somewhere. I went to the doctor and gained more weight. I could not get customer service on the phone line for my lost cell phone and waited 2 hours on the phone on hold--yes 2 hours!:mad: My printer jammed up and would not print....my scale broke. I went to bed early and had no dinner, I even skipped my insulin. Hope days like that are few and far between.;)

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Hello everyone. Boy yesterday was a bad day. I lost my cell phone and leather case in the snow somewhere. I went to the doctor and gained more weight. I could not get customer service on the phone line for my lost cell phone and waited 2 hours on the phone on hold--yes 2 hours!:mad: My printer jammed up and would not print....my scale broke. I went to bed early and had no dinner, I even skipped my insulin. Hope days like that are few and far between.;)
I hope you pulled the covers up over your head too, cuz that's what i would have done! heheh . . . ;)

Yes, please don't have too many of those days!

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
WOW!!! Sounds like you had a whole year's worth of bad luck in one day. I hope the rest of the year is good for you.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today was better. I am still waiting for my replacement cell phone. I use the alarm clock feature to remind me to take certain medications and for post meal bs. I used the calendar to remind me of my appointments. I don't actually talk that much on the cell phone, I need it for an emergency. I am lost without it. I ordered a new scale, it is a Seca. I decided to invest in a good scale, one that will last for a long time. I did have a problem getting my car doors open. A neighbor kid helped me to get into my car. The snow banks are 4-5 feet high. I WILL BE GLAD WHEN WINTER IS GONE!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
oh bless ya, that sounds really crappy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.