The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns of the Day!

Best Wishes,
Rad

·
Registered
298 Posts
Happy birthday!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hope you have a great day!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Happy Birthday Pam! I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
YAY! Happy 21st Birthday Pam! :)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Awww you guys are so sweet :)

Actually had a great day. Hubby took me to an early dinner at the Melting Pot. Its a restaurant that serves everything fondue style...yummy! He has a vase of roses sitting on the table for me...awwww.... Then we went and saw Wicked! OMG that was so good...if you ever get the chance to see it I highly recommend it!

Thanks so much for thinking of me :)

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Awww you guys are so sweet :)

Actually had a great day. Hubby took me to an early dinner at the Melting Pot. Its a restaurant that serves everything fondue style...yummy! He has a vase of roses sitting on the table for me...awwww.... Then we went and saw Wicked! OMG that was so good...if you ever get the chance to see it I highly recommend it!

Thanks so much for thinking of me :)
Well, better late than never! Glad you had a good day... Happy belated birthday, Pam!

I'd like to see Wicked, but it doesn't come near my neck of the woods until July...

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Well, better late than never! Glad you had a good day... Happy belated birthday, Pam!

I'd like to see Wicked, but it doesn't come near my neck of the woods until July...
It was A-MA-ZING! I would pay to see it again...

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I'm a bit late with the Happy Birthday wishes. I am glad you had a nice dinner and "flowers". Any husband that remembers flowers on his wife's birthday is a 'keeper' :)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I'm a bit late with the Happy Birthday wishes. I am glad you had a nice dinner and "flowers". Any husband that remembers flowers on his wife's birthday is a 'keeper' :)
Yes I think he is finally a keeper. I have been married so many times you would think I have finally got it right!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts