Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Halloween everyone!

Reactions: jwags and reverie08

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks. I had seen it before but now I try and live by it. It's by Mark Twain. The full quote goes...

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

One life to live right...so live it to the fullest. Take care and have a great Halloween!

I love your sig line, reverie! Happy times, all.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
I waited as long as I could to buy my candy. I won't open it to 2 minutes before the trick or treaters arrive.

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
The last several years I bought bags of the most decadent candy, the stuff you loved as a kid trick or treating and spread the word 'go to X's house - a real haul!' only ... almost no trick or treaters.

It was always a predictable disappointment, which I'd quell for weeks by munching on candy every time I walked by the entry table.

This year maybe I'll put some Optimist Crackers at the entry.

Reactions: Shanny

·
Registered
690 Posts
So how did everyone survive Halloween? I have to admit the Reese Cup's are killling me. My kids didn't get any minis just the big ones. I have asked for a bite here and there :). Here is a pic of my punk rock zombie and Dorothy.

Attachments

Reactions: moon
1 - 12 of 12 Posts