The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hey Terrie, Enjoy your holiday as we also have our day that we celibrate too and be proud to be as we are. :D :p

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hey Terrie, I am glad that you have had a good day and a BBQ!!!, How meny ribbs did you eat?? :p :)

Hey you didn't say when Australia's Birthday is Peter. If you or anyone else would like to make a thread for their celebrations...feel free. :)
OK Terrie, We have our national holiday were it's expected that you should relax with a beer and a good BBQ with some great meat and salad. ;)
That day is practiced on Monday 26 January 2009!!! And I cannot wait. :p

·
Registered
663 Posts
It's good that you had a good time up there. :) And OK on the ribs as I like meat but to afford meat is the other issue. :( and it's cold here as we don't have any snow but I am in the middle of making a BBQ and I am cleaning 200 bricks!! so some work to be done. ;)

January 26th?? :eek: That's winter time!! With snow!! It must be Hell getting the fireworks going. :D Just kidding Peter...I know that our seasons are opposite. I also know that you will have a Fabulous time in Australia on January 26, 2009. ;)
Hey, I wouldn't have this any other way. :D

·
Registered
663 Posts
Bar B Que!!

Hello Terrie :)
Thanks again! :) You mean that you are actually building a B.B.Q. out of the 200 bricks?? I haven't seen one of those in some time.
Yes I am making a BBQ out of those bricks so it will be my first too. :D
I think many People still have them at their cottages though. Those are really Nice. Sounds like you'll have a big one. It also sounds like hard work cleaning the bricks. Good Luck with that...and don't hurt yourself. ;)
I will protect myself from the flying mortar and enjoy having some music somewhere in the background as I chip away. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.