The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wish you all a happy and prosperous 2012 from Kerala, India.

Left behind the winter of Canada a few days ago and will be back in the winter a few days later. Also left behind diet control, exercise and BG testing. Eating ad libitum (Latin for "'as you please'') now. Will be a good boy once I return to Canada :).

Schedules are tight, internet is a bit slow, and hence may not be able to visit this site again during this short vacation. Just stopped by to wish you the best for the coming year.

Regards,
Rad

G

·
Thanks, Rad and the same to you and everyone on the forum. It's less than 4 hours to 2012 here now and I'm setting some goals to make a note of to achieve next year. Much more positive than resolutions, I find. :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Happy New Year to you all also :). Really hope that it is a positive healthy year ahead for you.

Reactions: Rad Warrier

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
And a wonderful new year to you too, Rad. Enjoy your stay in your homeland. I thought of you every day this week when my kids would mention their yoga classes & my mind's eye would see you holding the crow pose. :cool:

It's hard to express all the happiness I derive from this forum . . . you all bring so much joy - not to mention sanity (!) - to my life.

Bless you every one!

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
Hear hear and ditto ditto.

The mark of a powerful forum is the sense that no matter how much one gives, one can never catch up to how much one receives. For me, that defines Diabetes Forum and what I get from all the posting members here.

So thank you, and Happy New Year everyone!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I also feel the same way - you have all helped me and made me laugh along the way. Thank you and a very Happy New Year to you all :D

·
Registered
583 Posts
And a wonderful new year to you too, Rad. Enjoy your stay in your homeland. I thought of you every day this week when my kids would mention their yoga classes & my mind's eye would see you holding the crow pose. :cool:

It's hard to express all the happiness I derive from this forum . . . you all bring so much joy - not to mention sanity (!) - to my life.

Bless you every one!
Same to you, Shanny!! Not only were you one of the first to welcome me here a year ago, but to know that you're in my home state just makes me feel a certain kinship to you! :) Wishing you the best for 2012 and many years to come! Dee

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Bless you every one!
Thank you very much Shanny, you make this forum so informative and enjoyable.

By the way, I woke up a little early this morning and did a little walking and yoga (I did hold the crow pose for a few moments :)) We are now over seven and a half hours into the new year.

Regards,
Rad

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Wish you all a happy and prosperous 2012 from Kerala, India.

Left behind the winter of Canada a few days ago and will be back in the winter a few days later. Also left behind diet control, exercise and BG testing. Eating ad libitum (Latin for "'as you please'') now. Will be a good boy once I return to Canada :).

Schedules are tight, internet is a bit slow, and hence may not be able to visit this site again during this short vacation. Just stopped by to wish you the best for the coming year.

Regards,
Rad
Welcome home !

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
And a Happy Happy Happy new year to you all..................

·
Registered
8,795 Posts
Can I chime in a bit late to wish everyone a very peaceful New Year? I've found so much wisdom here and have been gone for two weeks and find myself at the home computer and am ready to jump back on the wagon and learn all I can from you all. Good luck in the New Year and good luck on any new goals you all have for yourselves this new chance we have!

·
Registered
8,795 Posts
Yep, so very good to be back altho' I had a great time! I must confess that I was pretty careful, I did take some chances on foods my kids wanted. Learned that my son admitted to buying Carpendar's book on Low Carb recipes and I did manage not to ask him why! Tongue is still hurting from that biting...:) I hope he investigates further.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Happy New Year, everyone! I am so glad we all found each other.

And Good Riddance, 2011!

Reactions: Shanny
1 - 20 of 25 Posts