The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am thankful for you! You gave me hope when I thought there wasn't any. Because of this place, I am able to hear my doctor say I have excellent blood sugar control!!!!!

Stinky!
Sad not to be able to eat sweet potato casserole but happy I will get lots of compliments on my butt in my new pair of hot momma jeans!

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Happy Turkey Day, Stinky and to all my D friends! :) May your day be filled with family, friends and gravy.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you Stinky and to all my new friends here! I also credit this forum with helping keep my D controlled. After all, my diabetic educator did tell me it was ok to eat up to 7 fruits and 7 starch exchanges every day! :flypig:

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
Am definitely Thanks Giving to all of you here who helped me understand something about diabetes and get on the road to control and better health.

May your day be filled with good family, friends and fats! - in whatever order pleases -

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
Aw Chesney, they're cheek-pinching adorable!

Reactions: Shanny

·
Registered
298 Posts
They are our foster children. We have had them for a month now. We should find out next week if they are going to be with us for Christmas. I hope so cause I can't wait to spoil them rotten.

Reactions: Shanny
1 - 11 of 11 Posts