The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I used to be on the forum, but changed emails, jobs, and names so starting over!

Type I for 10 year, F aged 32. Humalog, Lantus, running and gym.

I have had a move, a divorce and job change all this year and so my BGs have been all over the place. Nothing major, just not the nice predictable normal A1cs I enjoyed for years. I am just now trying to start getting into a good routine again and need to start with a new doctor on my new insurance. I appreciated the resource of this forum before, and I look forward to learning from everyone's experiences!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
It's really good to have you back . . . you may find that during your absence, we've rearranged the furniture around here too. ;) I hope you'll see some familiar faces - there may be a few!

Starting over as you have is quite an undertaking - it's no wonder your BGs were bouncing around like tennis balls. Hope things are beginning to settle down & you can get on with living your life to the fullest.

As I said, it's good to have you with us. Take care & visit often! :cool:

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
I like your name "EatandRun". Glad to see you return, and I hope things have settled so your control can become more stable again. Let us help you get back on track. I have been type 1 for 66 years, and there are several type 1 diabetics here to hear your questions.

Richard

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome back!! I have only been here a couple of weeks myself and love it!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts