The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay, may name is Yustian. Actually i am not a diabetic, but my grand mother wes diabetic. I'm from indonesia, a country with thousand island. One of the most island is Bali.

I care with diabetes since my grand ma to be one sufferer of diabetes. I think this is a complicated disease.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
You are so right, Yustian . . . it's a very complicated disease. Your grandmother is lucky to have you caring enough to learn more about it. Welcome to our forum!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are so right, Yustian . . . it's a very complicated disease. Your grandmother is lucky to have you caring enough to learn more about it. Welcome to our forum!
Thanks sanny,
as i know this disease can be generated. So because my grand ma was a sufferer, it is can be me too?

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello Yustian, do you have other relatives with Type 2 diabetes? You may be more likely to have diabetes since your Graddma is a diabetic but that does not mean you will. How about your parents and brothers and sisters? If none of them have iabetes then you may not either. Eat healthy and get plenty of exercise and you may never have diabetes. There is no guarantee but staying healthy is a great idea when you have diabetic relatives.

Richard

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Yustian, do you have other relatives with Type 2 diabetes? You may be more likely to have diabetes since your Graddma is a diabetic but that does not mean you will. How about your parents and brothers and sisters? If none of them have iabetes then you may not either. Eat healthy and get plenty of exercise and you may never have diabetes. There is no guarantee but staying healthy is a great idea when you have diabetic relatives.

Richard
No,i think so..
just my grand ma on my close relative. I hpe so, Richard.
Thanx for the information

1 - 5 of 5 Posts