The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone ,

Joseph here. Just joined. I just joined to learn more about diabetes because loved ones close to me have diabetes.

Hope to learn how I can contribute and help and make some new friends along the way =D

cheers,
Joeseph

·
Banned
6 Posts
Hello Joeseph,
The most important thing often to do measurements of level of sugar in blood. If support it in norm, organism will function normally and there will be no complications.
Still the good mood is necessary!

cheers,
Natali

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hi Joseph, welcome! You are very kind to want to help your diabetic friends. Invite your friends to join and talk to us, so they can get first hand information. Ask all the questions you want.

You will need to give information about each friend before we can give advice on helping them. That is why it would be better for them to be here, so they could describe their problems and ask the appropriate questions.

Thanks for joining and being such a kind person!

Richard

Reactions: Shanny

·
Registered
370 Posts
Welcome to this forum. There is a wealth of "user friendly" advice here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Joseph, welcome! You are very kind to want to help your diabetic friends. Invite your friends to join and talk to us, so they can get first hand information. Ask all the questions you want.

You will need to give information about each friend before we can give advice on helping them. That is why it would be better for them to be here, so they could describe their problems and ask the appropriate questions.

Thanks for joining and being such a kind person!

Richard
Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for you kind words. You're such an inspiration. I can only imagine what it's like to live with diabetes all your life. And just bought your book. Hopefully will find time to get to reading it soon. Thanks again.

cheers!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Joeseph,
The most important thing often to do measurements of level of sugar in blood. If support it in norm, organism will function normally and there will be no complications.
Still the good mood is necessary!

cheers,
Natali
Hey Natali, thanks for your kind advice. And I totally agree, the good mood is a must... focus on the positive. :) Cheers.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hi and Welcome Joeseph *waves from always sunny Perth*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts