The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this site when browsing through available apps on iTunes. After downloading, I found loads of useful information. The one about smart insulin was particularly interesting. I look forward to contributing towards the forums. Anyone know how you add a photo to your profile?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the Forum that Will Change Your Life!

I came across this site when browsing through available apps on iTunes. After downloading, I found loads of useful information. The one about smart insulin was particularly interesting. I look forward to contributing towards the forums. Anyone know how you add a photo to your profile?
:welcome:The web has made this a small world, and your post is an example ot that. I love the fact that I can sit here at my PC and converse with people from all around the world. Please accept my my cyber-hand of friendship, with words of assurance that you will find the support, resources, and friendship on this forum that I've found.

Glad you found us! :)

Pastor Paul :amen:

G

·
welcome Cheshire Cat :) what type of diabetes do you have? and how do you control it? You'll find lots of support here. It's good to know that there are people who are experiencing the same or similar things... and it helps to be able to vent, share, etc. Diabetes is not something we all love having... so every bit of support helps. I only joined this forum myself not long ago and I'm not sure why I didn't do so earlier... it's been a great resource for me and I love reading about peoples experiences and useful info that is shared. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I am insulin dependent and have been for over 20 years. As with a lot of diabetics, I rattle when I walk as I also take metformin and tablets for cholesterol and blood pressure....oh and aspirin. Before anyone thinks that I must be the walking dead, I would also add that I have only had about 5 days illness in the last 20 years so I consider myself to be healthy none the less. I am however very overweight and desperately seeking further motivation to do something about it. I know what I SHOULD be doing, I just don't always do it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts