The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Welcome and Hello There Jason: :)

Hey 20 years with the D. Good Job! We hope that you are doing Well and we look forward to hearing about you and your experiences and ideas..

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello there, welcome to our support group! I was born in Roanoke, VA in 1939 then diagnosed with Type 1 in 1945. I taught two years (1968-70) at VCU in Richmond before moving to Kingston,NY where I am still living.

I hope you are doing well. Tell us more about yourself!

Richard

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hey welcome Jason to our happy forum whare there is a wealth of information and also some fun too. Congrats on your 20th year of Diabetes as we all yearn for a cure. As for myself I have survived 37 years of this stupid disease. :D :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
welcome!

Welcome Jason. I am daisycolors (Rhonda), have not been on the website for a few months due to summer break, no computer at home, cleaning out 20years worth of stuff and just enjoying the summer.
I have now moved into the age of technology with a computer actually at home. My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 about 19 months ago. She does not have to take insulin and her blood sugars are normal because of the way she eats and drinks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.