The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and to the diabetes community in general. I just recently lost a loved one to a heart attack. He was taking Avandia for Type 2 Diabetes.

Last November, my uncle suffered a fatal heart attack while on Avandia. He'd had a physical in October and the results showed no issues with his heart. I have started a news and community website to share information and stories about Avandia.

The Avandia Heart Risk Forum is a place for those interested in or affected by this medication to come together and, if the drug is shown definitively to be dangerous, take action against the FDA and drug companies for their lack of responsiblity.

This is a new site and I really hope that you'll all come visit the forum. Just so you don't think this is an advertisement: I started this site at the request of my cousin and I am not benefitting from it financially. I really just want to bring people together for support and education.

Thanks,
Sara L Christensen

Ditch Your 9 to 5! Pajama Professional - Ditch Your 9 to 5

Do You Know the Risks? Welcome To Avandia Heart Risk Dot Com ? Avandia Heart Risk dot com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts