The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a 42 yr old guy with type I for 32 years. On pump. Had heart attack 6 yrs ago. I have 8 stents in my heart. I take about 25+ pills a day. Also severe depression and cronic pain. Also my 9 yr old daughter has had type I for 3 years. Some days life really sucks. Thanks for listening. Robert.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why no stents? I've had 8 heart caths. My heart attack was "a wido's maker". It stopped and was restarted then a flying trip to the cath lab.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Adjiter, my entire right side was 100% blocked. I woke up at 7am 5.5 yrs ago and didn't feel right. Within ten minutes I couldn't breath, arm pain, and crushing chest pain. My wife said i was ghostly gray. I waited for my wife and daughter to get dressed and then we all went to the ER. Yes, I drove. I stopped breathing at the hospital. All of my cardiac tests came back screaming heart attack. Then it was a sign from tv nurses and doctors on the cart, running done the hall. I ask for my wife and priest but they said no time. I was in cath over six hours with two teams working on me. Not bad for a 36 yr old. I hate the big D. Everyone please take care of ur selves. Thanks for reading. Robert.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.