The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, My age is 45 yrs, having two children studying Science. I'm a railway engineer in Bhopal(India). Direct to the point I'm having a very serious Diabetes of Type I and ready for any kind of treatment needed. I'm at very critical stage when person's body parts start to deceive. A few weeks ago one of my arm got in such a situation that it was almost paralyzed, for now it is in better situation. I'm struggling with my disease but don't know how far this will go. I'm taking regular insulin. If anyone has any suggestions for me that will be gratefully accepted.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello Shanu, welcome to our support group! I am sorry to hear about your complications. I used to have some complications too but after I got good control and kept it for a few years all my complications disappeared. I hope you can get better control soon. Good luck!

Richard

·
Registered
35 Posts
hoi shanu.

wich you also welcome from europe.
i have also some complications but not that what you said.
my body don't accept things from outsite and my stomach can handle lotst of food at one time.

but i don't now if you hearing of the alternative medicine.
i do it next to the reguler way, so together so the problems are not worser.

wich good luck to get a balance in everything.

gr ria

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A few days ago I got a medicine, an ayurvedic, which reduced my Diabetes from 210 to 110. After eating food, it increases to ~175. Soon I will post the name of the medicine or at least the contents.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts