The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
Nope, we're all in this together! We have different issues, but also similarities, and we tend to look at what type a person is when we respond. We have all ages and types, more T2s just because there are more in the population.

Welcome to the forum - when you're inclined, feel free to tell us a little something about yourself, how long you've had diabetes, how you manage it, etc.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Not yet . . . we've grown a lot in the last year, so what you see here is us bursting at the seams! :D Stick around & you'll see improvements coming all the time - we aren't spinning our wheels.

Being an old grey bear myself, let me welcome you to our diabetes "den". I hope you'll tell us more about yourself - we look forward to getting better acquainted.
Take care & thank you for joining us!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Hey and :welcome: from this middle-aged though very "grizzly" bear, LOL.

Nice to have you here. Please tell us about yourself - we're a friendly bunch!

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Welcome to DF from another old gray mare, well maybe just partially gray. One of the reasons I like DF is because they don't separate forums into Type 1 or Type 2 or Pre D. As said we are all here to support each other. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Read you take 3 T coconut oil daily.Why?Related to DB I am thinking?I am Type 2 and take one time release Metformin, 750 mg daily.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Read you take 3 T coconut oil daily.Why?Related to DB I am thinking?I am Type 2 and take one time release Metformin, 750 mg daily.
Read here and I think you'll come away with the answers you seek. It's kind of a long thread, but lots of good information.

Then we'd like it if you would go to the introductions board and start a new thread telling us a little more about yourself and how you manage your diabetes. Thanks!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Welcome from one who should be grey haired but thanks to her magic hairdresser is still whatever colour she fancies for that week :)

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Welcome to the machine!

Reactions: MsTCB
1 - 9 of 9 Posts