The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lisa and I am a T2 on levemire and novolog. Just started insulin recently. Glad I found this forum.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Hi, Lisalin. When were you diagnosed and what kind of diet are you on? Are you trying to lose weight? Nosey, ain't I? Well, I admit it. There are a lot of knowledgeable folks who hang out here, so if you have any questions, ask away. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Lisa glad you found the forum! :tea:

As a fairly new arrival myself I can say there certainly is loads of info here that can make life much easier. I am on insulin and this week plan to change to Lantus and Novolog. There are great posts for some delicious low carb foods that help a lot to keep BG lower.
Welcome.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome

Lisa and I am a T2 on levemire and novolog. Just started insulin recently. Glad I found this forum.
Hi Lisalin and welcome. Glad you joined us. I'm sure you'll make lots of good friends here as well as get the information you're needing.
Jump right in and have fun:D.

Gene

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Welcome aboard, Lisa - looking forward to getting better acquainted & helping you with any questions you have. I don't use insulin myself yet, but there are some very wise, knowledgeable & experienced folk here who know all the ins & outs of this cussed condition! ;)

I'm glad too, that you found us! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts