The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds like a strange topic I know, but I joined 3 or 4 days ago and was unable to log in after my registration was confirmed, so I had to open a new membership.

Anyway, when I was diagnosed with type 2 a few years ago. I became convinced that it was a reversible condition, and set out to prove it. I researched, and researched some more, and continue to do so.

I have gained great results and valuable insights during this incredible journey. In fact I have become so passionate about taking charge of my health and helping others to do the same, that I have dedicated a blog for this specific purpose.

Looking forward to "meeting" as many of you as possible. If I can help one person to avoid, or help reverse this condition, then my efforts here will be worth it.

Wishing good health for all,

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
i had problems after my reistration to. i think i was a lot to do with my trouble hi anyway . hi i will talk to you down the line.

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Sounds like a strange topic I know, but I joined 3 or 4 days ago and was unable to log in after my registration was confirmed, so I had to open a new membership.

Anyway, when I was diagnosed with type 2 a few years ago. I became convinced that it was a reversible condition, and set out to prove it. I researched, and researched some more, and continue to do so.

I have gained great results and valuable insights during this incredible journey. In fact I have become so passionate about taking charge of my health and helping others to do the same, that I have dedicated a blog for this specific purpose.

Looking forward to "meeting" as many of you as possible. If I can help one person to avoid, or help reverse this condition, then my efforts here will be worth it.

Wishing good health for all,
Welcome to the forum!

as for "getting rid of diabetes", its impossible to reverse the damage that was done to your system that gave you T2 in the first place.

That being said, absolute tight control is attainable and awesome!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome James...

i had problems after my reistration to. i think i was a lot to do with my trouble hi anyway . hi i will talk to you down the line.
Thanks for taking the time to welcome me Jimmy Hendrix :)
I'm looking forward to future conversations with all of you. If you don't mind I'll add you as my first friend as I haven't been spending much time on this forum, but intend to change that.

How are you making out with your diabetes my friend?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My friend thanks for taking the time to welcome me to this forum. It is exciting to me when I come across people such as yourself, because it is people like yourself that inspire others.

Did you that is only very a small precentage of diabetics who are willing to exercise the self discipline that you have? Most are not willing to do the neccessary research, but simply stay on medications until the condition completely overtakes them and results in complications leading to death.

I have dedicated my efforts to reversing this condition myself, without medications, but more importantly to take charge of my health. Which is the reason why I started my blog.

Right now I'm just leaning my way around this forum and I haven't been spending much time on it but I plan on changing that.

You and I should definitely talk some more.

Wishing you continued good health.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
i guest i am like you i have not been here that long myself. i was told about a year . my ac1 is 5.0 when this all started i was a 29. i think it will be fine to be friends.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
that is the thing you have to learn how to manage dieabetes.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
You are incredible, James! Tell us how you did it . . . how you brought your levels down that far in such a short time! Lantus & glyburide are good meds, but there has to be some discipline going on here! :D

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
i started my lantus at nine teen when i hit two readying the same. i would in the next shot i would go to eight teen and so on down till i was of the lantus.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts