The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p
Hello to one and all!
I am a 37yr old female, akso wife and mother;).
I was diagnosed with Type1 diabetes thirty-one years ago. I have also suffered various diabetic related complication over these years but I keep on fighting.
At the start of February I will be having 'Gastric bypass' surgery, this is for various reasons but all to try and improve my way of life.
I am a sociable sort with a great sense of humour which sure helps with DIABETES!!!
Feel free to get in touch as todays stranger can be tomorrows friend.
Keep well

Shell

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello Shell, welcome aboard! I have been reading your posts in the other forum concerning Gastric bypass surgery. I wish you the very best with that surgery. Shanny is correct, there have been great results with it!!!

I have been Type 1 for 64 years. After your surgery and having good control you should be able to live a long time and have much better health!

Richard

·
Registered
100 Posts
:p
Hello to one and all!
I am a 37yr old female, akso wife and mother;).
I was diagnosed with Type1 diabetes thirty-one years ago. I have also suffered various diabetic related complication over these years but I keep on fighting.
At the start of February I will be having 'Gastric bypass' surgery, this is for various reasons but all to try and improve my way of life.
I am a sociable sort with a great sense of humour which sure helps with DIABETES!!!
Feel free to get in touch as todays stranger can be tomorrows friend.
Keep well

Shell

Good luck to you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts