The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Hi. New to the forum. 39 hrs of diabetes. New iPad to try out!
:welcome: from me! Glad you found the forum, it's great!

Tell us a little about yourself :)

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Heheh . . . whatta deal! New diagnosis & new iPad! I guess ye win some & ye lose some, eh?! ;)

Well I'm glad your new iPad brought you to us . . . it's a blast around here, so I hope you have time to visit often & tell us more about yourself.

Take care & thank you for joining us! :)

G

·
welcome Alphachi :) glad you found this forum. I'm sure you'll find lots of support and info here. Tell us about yourself... what type of diabetes to you have? and how do you manage it? Keep us posted.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome Alphachi :) glad you found this forum. I'm sure you'll find lots of support and info here. Tell us about yourself... what type of diabetes to you have? and how do you manage it? Keep us posted.
T1, since 972
Lantus
Humolog

·
Registered
219 Posts
Welcome fellow i-device user! I use the iPad and iPhone as well here. I would highly recommend the app diabetes buddy. It is worth it's weight in gold. You can track and graph everything, your weight, carbs, glucose reading, blood pressure, water intake, medication doses, etc. It will graph over time and you can send your results directly to your doctor. I have loved it so far. I am sure there are some other diabetes apps in the app store that may be just as good. Maybe try a few out :). Anyway, ask as many questions as you want and again, welcome!

- Jeremy

·
Registered
83 Posts
"Hi" from me, too! :wave:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hello and :welcome: to the forum. There is a wealth of infomation to be read on here. Read what interests you. If you can't find something, just do a search in the white box on the forum page. I hope you have time to visit often and take care.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:welcome: from me! Glad you found the forum, it's great!

Tell us a little about yourself :)
Hi. 46 yo, divorced maore than 10 yrs, neuropothy in my feet for 12 yrs, insulin dependent (lantus and humolog), educational administrator for a large urban PK-12 public school district, challenged to get going in the morning both physically and mentally. Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Howdy! This place is most cool.

I soooo know what you mean about mornings.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Alphachi said:
I am so glad I am not the only one that found the site with their iPad! I hope you are getting as much out of it as I am! Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts