The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a T2, 14 years, pumping for a year and a half. I eat fairly low carbohydrates, 80 grams per day, and that has resulted in 35 pound weight loss and excellent control.

I look forward to meeting you all!

-Lloyd

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Welcome to our Community Lloyd. :)

Hey Good job on your weight-loss and Excellent A1c(I'm a smidgen envious on the A1c :D ). I'm just curious, how much time did it take to lose that much weight? Nice to see you and I hope that you enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to our Community Lloyd. :)

Hey Good job on your weight-loss and Excellent A1c(I'm a smidgen envious on the A1c :D ). I'm just curious, how much time did it take to lose that much weight? Nice to see you and I hope that you enjoy your stay.
A little less than a year. Slow steady progress. I still have a ways to go, but I am more than halfway there.

-Lloyd

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Lloyd is my good buddy! Thanks for joining us Lloyd. You have a lot of great advice and expertise to share.

Richard

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome LLoyd..

I have taken sometime away from the site due to personal issues -- but I will be back .. and in full effect lol

·
Registered
663 Posts
Welcome.

I haven't said hello yet so hello MissMeg and welcome to our friendly diabetes site as this will answer your questions. Have fun and enjoy. :D:D:D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hello Lloyd,Type II as well about the same time 93,Multiple injections How's the pump doing for a type II .Anyway welcome to the forum .Bye Richard

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello Lloyd,Type II as well about the same time 93,Multiple injections How's the pump doing for a type II .Anyway welcome to the forum .Bye Richard
Doing fantastic with the pump! My last A1c was 5.1!

I have dawn phenomenon, the pump takes care of that nicely!

-Lloyd

·
Registered
11 Posts
RE

Overweight is a big problem now days. When somebody is able to reduce their weight, their self confidence improved automatically. I know how much self confidence a person can gain as I have my personal experience. I was also overweight and used to avoid parties and all. Then my friend suggested me to try Mark Patrick's program and really it worked for me in gaining my self confidence. I lost 35lbs in 3 ½ months. Their weight loss programs are designed to help eliminate the behaviors that are making people overweight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts