The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am type 2 and thought I have had my BG under control but it takes off here and there. So here I am and hopefully will get good advice from others like yourselves who are also going through some of the same things too.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome! You found a great place here.. feel free to ask anything.. everyone is very willing to help.

·
Registered
8,607 Posts
Hi. I am type 2 and thought I have had my BG under control but it takes off here and there. So here I am and hopefully will get good advice from others like yourselves who are also going through some of the same things too.
Hello there and welcome to the forum.

There's a great crowd here all of whom have been or are going through the same issues as you have. Ask about any issues that are bothering you - diet, exercise, medication - you name it - at least a couple of the forum members will be able to help you with advice.

What would help is if you do a short introduction post about yourself - things like age, weight, medication and other issues - that will help the others avoid wasting your time with information you don't need.

John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.