The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I introduced myself to this forum, I was on a mission to find out more about this disease to help my parents. I am still on that mission. Seeing my mother's bruised stomach for the first time, really bothered me. I never realized what diabetes meant. I am not going to mention a name, but I have done alot of research in the past 2 wks on this subject, and have purchased an herbal supplement product, along with a dietary supplement, and have given it to my mother,(with her doctor's permission). It's too early to tell, but she has told me that she is using less insulin. My brother, who is only taking the pills, and has only been diabetic for 6 mos., started taking the herbal mix only. He has stopped taking his pills, because he said when he tests his blood/sugar he doesn't need to take them. Neither of them have been back to their doctors for new blood tests yet. I guess you do that about every 3 mos. or so. So I am not endorsing this product yet, but I have read some threads on here about herbal treatment. I will post if they have any "real" results.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts